A Tribute to Mothers

Received this mail more than once yesterday and could’nt help but posting it on my blog. This mail definitely increased my want to get my mom down here. Those who are staying away from mom can understand. Esp ppl like me, who have been away ‘a-shy-short-of-decade’

Tribute to Mothers

I take this opportunity to tell my mom something I have never done before. Though I want to but never got myself out of the ‘dont-be-silly’ image to do so. Mom here I go and hope you read this:

Mom, I love you.
Hope you remain with me always

11 comments

Skip to comment form

• ~*. D E E P A .* ~ on December 7, 2005 at 6:07 am

1sssssssssssssssttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

• ~*. D E E P A .* ~ on December 7, 2005 at 6:41 am

” shy sort of decade ” ?????

really , what would we be without our moms ???

We say such unkind things to them usually , right ??? and dont even apologise for it , tho they instantly forgive us

• RP on December 7, 2005 at 6:59 am

@~*.d e e p a.*~: Congrats on being 1st.

” shy sort of decade ” ?????
    Yep. May be I can enter into Limca books of records, yeah?

really , what would we be without our moms ???
    Oops! Can’t even imagine.

We say such unkind things to them usually , right ???
    Dont even remind me of it. I feel ashamed.

and dont even apologise for it , tho they instantly forgive us
    Would have been happy & less guilty if she retaliates.

• Arz000n on December 7, 2005 at 7:22 am

Awwww….
    Now tht’s really sweet one RP…

Lemme read that poem once again.

MOM, I LOVE YOU.
    Hope you remain with me always..
    Cute…

Lemme call ma mom right now 🙂

• saka on December 7, 2005 at 11:54 am

Nice one rp. Its really sweet. And i realise that even i am away from her for “shy short of Decade”.

mmm, Ur post makes me guilty. Really bad…

BtB: I couln’t view the jpg file properly . I mean the words are not very clear ???

• Prakash Venkat on December 8, 2005 at 4:50 am

Nice one … Never Knew this story of Tom ………

• div on December 8, 2005 at 5:53 am

nice one rp..really touching one.

• RP on December 8, 2005 at 1:11 pm

@arz00n:Thanks dude. Yep. I really wish she sees this bcoz I am not sure I can ever tell it to her without blushing.

@saka: And i realise that even i am away from her for “shy short of Decade”.
    Time flew too fast, isn’t? And, guess what, she still have not complained. Mother’s love is beyond measure.

I couln’t view the jpg file properly . I mean the words are not very clear ???
    Will send it across over the mail.

@PV: Thanks man. Tomz story is a very well known.

@Div:Thanks babe. Welcome back to blog-world.

• Kroopa Shah (Kr00pz) on December 8, 2005 at 9:40 pm

Very touching….

• ~*. D E E P A .* ~ on December 12, 2005 at 10:20 am

update

• RP on December 12, 2005 at 4:02 pm

@kr00pz: Thanks.
    @~*.d e e p a.*~: In few minutes.